CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
December 15, 2018
If you have any issues with the downloading process, I can email the files directly to you instead. If you would like for me to do that, contact me at email@example.com. Please include your order number.
Your digital planner with work with any PDF annotation app, but it may work differently than intended depending on the app. The most commonly used digital planning app is Goodnotes. It is also the one I personally recommend. Some other options include:
1. Open Safari on your iPad and log into your Etsy account. This will not work if you open the Etsy app, you must use Safari.
2. Go to 'You > Purchases and Reviews.' Locate your order from Ellagant Studios.
3. To the right of your order, tap the button that says that says Download Files.
4. You will be brought to a page like the one below. This includes all of the files you purchased.
1. When you purchase a planner from Ellagant Studios, you will receive an email with a link to download your files. Tap to go to the download page.
2. You will be brought to a page like the one below. This includes all of your files. Some may be organized into folders.
3. Tap to download your planner. The file name will end in .goodnotes or .PDF
4. You will be brought to the page below. Tap the share icon. (circled in red below)
5. Tap 'Copy to Goodnotes'. (Here you can select a different note-taking app if you prefer).
4. You will be brought to Goodnotes. Select 'Import'.
5. Your planner will appear in the app. Tap on it to open and start planning!
*Important: in order for the tabs to be 'clickable' in Goodnotes, you must have the 'read only' button selected. It is circled in red below.
October 07, 2019
October 22, 2018
September 06, 2018